- This event has passed.
Developing Your Community Partnership Ecosystem
March 31 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
If a partnership ecosystem is, “the network of interconnected organizations and adults who provide a system of supports for students,” then who are the people and organizations in your community partnership ecosystem, and how are they connected? This virtual workshop is designed for people who are a part of or developing a multi-organization collaborative to support young people, with an emphasis on supporting potential applicants for the King County Best Starts for Kids Expanded Learning initiative.
In this interactive session, participants will learn strategies to create a map of the relationships within their ecosystem and identify what types of partnership and collaboration they are engaged in or aiming for. Our guiding tools from YDEKC’s School-Community Partnership Toolkit will provide you with resources to explore during the workshop and to apply after the session in depth.
The timing of these workshops is aligned to support “Place-based Collaboratives” to prepare for partnership work as they respond to the Best Starts for Kids Expanded Learning RFP process released by School’s Out Washington and due April 27, 2022, or other related funding opportunities. The workshop will not provide technical assistance in proposal writing.
At YDEKC we seek to provide events that are accessible and welcoming to all. Here is a list of some of the ways we are making this event accessible:
- Inviting registrants to share accommodation requests when they register, at least two weeks before the event;
- Sharing participant expectations in the event description — such as whether there will be breaks, breakout rooms, and types of engagement;
- Encouraging our presenters to incorporate accessibility into their presentation materials;
- Providing multiple ways to join virtual events — for example, via computer or phone;
- Automated closed captioning will be available during the sessions (excluding breakout rooms) via Zoom’s Live Transcription feature;
- Registrants will receive access to the session recording and any materials or resources offered by presenters.