- This event has passed.
Quick Connections — Partnership Stories & Strategies: Defining & Documenting Roles & Responsibilities
November 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for Part 10 in a series highlighting strategies and tools to build and strengthen school-community partnerships, co-sponsored by School’s Out Washington and YDEKC.
We discussed ways to define roles and responsibilities within school-community partnerships, how to document what has been agreed to, such as Memorandum of Understandings and Partnership Charters, and what it looks like in practice to balance accountability with adaptability.
Here are some tools and resources related to this conversation to support your own work strengthening school-community partnerships:
● Partnership-Ready Organization Guiding Questions: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-ready-organization/
● Partnership Charter Planning Tool: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-charter-planning-tool/
● Shared Vision & Leadership Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-vision-checklist/
● Aligned, Responsive Implementation Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/aligned-responsive-implementation-checklist/
● Shared Accountability Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-accountability-checklist/
● Partnership Meeting Topics & Sample Agenda: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-meeting-topics/
Check out the rest of the series! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXvCD-Qeu8ktjHpbAgnByOQX8ULPtlY3k