Thank you for your interest in supporting what we do! We’d love to share several ways to get involved:
- If you are a non-profit organization and your programs support youth ages 5-24 in King County, WA, please consider joining our coalition. Check out our YDEKC Membership page for more information.
- If you are an individual and would like to help YDEKC diversify our funding streams and ensure our sustainability into the future, please consider making a contribution today.
- If you or your organization would like to reach out to someone on our team, please refer to our Contact Us page.
Learn more and get involved in supporting youth in King County today:
- Find Youth Programs in your neighborhood within King County by checking out the Elevate Washington. (If you are a youth program provider, follow these steps to claim and update your organization’s Directory profile.)
- Volunteer with a youth program, find opportunities at the Volunteer Center at United Way.
- Advocate and vote to support children and youth issues. Stay informed on the issues by signing up our newsletters, and strengthen your advocacy skills with Washington Nonprofit’s Build A Movement! Public Policy toolkit.
- Strengthen your partnerships with youth-serving organizations by using resources from YDEKC’s Partnership Toolkit.
We look forward to connecting with you as we work to build thriving leaders, thriving organizations, and thriving youth! Please subscribe to our email list to stay updated.