- This event has passed.
Partnership Quick Connections: Part VIII — Out-of-School-Time, Place-Based Partnership Highlight
June 16, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This webinar is Part VIII in a Series of Quick Connections videos highlighting strategies and tools to build and strengthen school-community partnerships, co-sponsored by School’s Out Washington and YDEKC.
We were in conversation with Monica Haugen of Seattle Parks and Recreation and Shana Beckwith of STEMPaths Innovation Network (SPIN), who are partners in a Best Starts for Kids Out-of-School Time Collaborative at Northgate Elementary in Seattle Public Schools. We spoke with them about some of the day-to-day practices that support their multi-sector partnership.
Here are some tools and resources related to this conversation to support your own work strengthening school-community partnerships:
● Partnership-Ready Organization Guiding Questions: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-ready-organization/
● Partnership Charter Planning Tool: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-charter-planning-tool/
● Shared Vision & Leadership Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-vision-checklist/
● Aligned, Responsive Implementation Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/aligned-responsive-implementation-checklist/
● Shared Accountability Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-accountability-checklist/
● Partnership Meeting Topics & Sample Agenda: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-meeting-topics/
Check out the rest of the series! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXvCD-Qeu8ktjHpbAgnByOQX8ULPtlY3k