- This event has passed.
Program Design: Activities to Outcomes
April 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
What does it look like to design a program or partnership with outcomes in mind? This virtual workshop will support Expanded Learning programs to describe and refine their program plans using a logic model framework, including identifying inputs, outputs (program and/or partnership activities and participation), and short-term, medium-term, and long-term outcomes. In this interactive session, we will offer time within the workshop for participants to learn from another person in the field or work collaboratively with partners attending the session together.
To support your program design process, we will also provide opportunities for reflection on how you communicate about your program and introduce you to resources, including a program scheduling tool and work plan, to support you at every stage of development, from visioning to implementation.
The timing of these workshops is aligned to support both “BIPOC led organizations” and “Place-based Collaboratives” to respond to the Best Starts for Kids Expanded Learning RFP process released by School’s Out Washington and due April 27, 2022 or other related funding opportunities. The workshop will not provide technical assistance in proposal writing.
At YDEKC we seek to provide events that are accessible and welcoming to all. Here is a list of some of the ways we are making this event accessible:
- Inviting registrants to share accommodation requests when they register, at least two weeks before the event;
- Sharing participant expectations in the event description — such as whether there will be breaks, breakout rooms, and types of engagement;
- Encouraging our presenters to incorporate accessibility into their presentation materials;
- Providing multiple ways to join virtual events — for example, via computer or phone;
- Automated closed captioning will be available during the sessions (excluding breakout rooms) via Zoom’s Live Transcription feature;
- Registrants will receive access to the session recording and any materials or resources offered by presenters.