To learn more about the commitments and benefits of joining YDEKC as a member organization, please review this page about YDEKC Memberships.
Contributions from our Members are our best source of unrestricted revenue to help support what we do, and we are hoping to increase contributions this year to help support our autonomy and sustainability. Amounts listed below are suggested contribution amounts only.
The information you provide helps us to better understand our members, to tailor communications, and supports our internal planning. We request information about your organization, programming (where and for whom), as well as the demographics of your ED/CEO as we believe the diversity of the field is critical information.
Please email us at info[at]ydekc.org if there are any questions we can help with!
Suggested Member Contribution Amounts
A contribution is not required to be a member of YDEKC.
- $100 — Organizations with budgets under $350K
- $250 — Organizations with budgets from $350-$500K
- $500 — Organizations with budgets from $500-$750K
- $1,000 — Organizations with budgets from $750-$1M
- $2,500 — Organizations with budgets from $1M-$4M
- $5,000 — Organizations with budgets over $5M
If you indicated in the form above that you’d like to make an online contribution today, here is the Member Contribution link for payments.