- This event has passed.
Introducing the Logic Model: Connecting Activities to Outcomes for School-Community Partnerships
December 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
What activities do you offer in your youth program? How do those activities relate to your organizational mission, and to the outcomes you and your partners have in common?
Whether you’re at the program or partnership-design stage, seeking financial support from an outcomes-driven funder, or about to begin an evaluation process, this webinar is for you. We will introduce attendees to the components of a logic model framework and how to link program and partnership activities to shared outcomes.
Our Logic Model Facilitator Guide and other tools from our School-Community Partnership Toolkit will provide you with take-home resources to build your own logic model with partners or colleagues after attending this session.
This session is intended for staff from youth-serving nonprofits that partner with schools and have responsibilities for program design, program management, partnership coordination, and/or program evaluation.
A 30-40 minute Zoom webinar presentation will be followed by an informal question-and-answer session. This session will be recorded, and available online after the session as an additional resource. Facilitated by YDEKC and School’s Out Washington. For workshop attendees, STARS credit is available.
At YDEKC we seek to provide events that are accessible and welcoming to all. Here is a list of some of the ways we are making this event accessible:
- Inviting registrants to share accommodation requests when they register, at least two weeks before the event;
- Sharing participant expectations in the event description — such as whether there will be breaks, breakout rooms, and types of engagement;
- Sending slides to event registrants in advance of the event, whenever possible;
- Encouraging our presenters to incorporate accessibility into their presentation materials;
- Providing multiple ways to join virtual events — for example, via computer or phone;
- Automated closed captioning and transcription will be available during the sessions (excluding breakout rooms) via Zoom’s Live Transcription feature.
- Registrants will receive access to session recordings and any materials or resources offered by presenters.