- This event has passed.
Quick Connections — Partnership Stories & Strategies: Funding Collaborations Between Community-Based Providers and School Districts
October 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for Part 9 in a series highlighting strategies and tools to build and strengthen school-community partnerships, co-sponsored by School’s Out Washington and YDEKC.
We were in conversation with David Beard, Policy & Advocacy Director for School’s Out Washington, to talk about how school districts offer an opportunity for funding collaboration that is often less difficult to achieve than partnerships with other public entities. This conversation elevated best practices in local collaborations, relationship management with districts, and details on funding sources.
Here are some tools and resources related to this conversation to support your own work strengthening school-community partnerships:
● Partnership-Ready Organization Guiding Questions: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-ready-organization/
● Partnership Charter Planning Tool: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-charter-planning-tool/
● Shared Vision & Leadership Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-vision-checklist/
● Aligned, Responsive Implementation Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/aligned-responsive-implementation-checklist/
● Shared Accountability Checklist: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/shared-accountability-checklist/
● Partnership Meeting Topics & Sample Agenda: https://ydekc.org/resource-center/partnership-meeting-topics/
Check out the rest of the series! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXvCD-Qeu8ktjHpbAgnByOQX8ULPtlY3k