Measurement Toolkit Overview
Our suite of evaluation tools supports youth development organizations in their continuous improvement work
We have built a collection of measurement tools, tip sheets, and planning documents for youth development leaders who are trying to build a strong data culture in their organizations.
About the Toolkit
- Commitment to honest inquiry and ongoing organizational learning
- Respect for the privacy and dignity of children and families
- Focus on actionable, improvement-oriented data
- Elevation of evaluation practices that advance racial equity
- Advancement of participatory approaches to the evaluation of youth programs
How to use the Toolkit
- A checklist that allows organizations to quickly assess evaluation practices against the core principles above
- PowerPoint presentations that provide background on key evaluation topics
- Tip sheets covering a range of evaluation activities
- Worksheets and planning tools to put learning into practice
Resources can be used alone or in combination, and most can be adapted to suit a more specific purpose.